Avila Beach Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Avila Beach HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Getting up early in the morning; take an hour in the exquisite fitness center overlooking the sea, while the sun rises; take a refreshing swim in the sea from one of the 3 private beaches before enjoying the luxurious breakfast in the restaurant by the sea. That's one of the best ways of describing a perfect start on a day at Avila Beach Hotel - for me. Not forgetting the nice staff and the rooms, overlooking the sea and the sunset. So - try it!Recommended for:
Very Good!129 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location91% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 70%.