Hotels near Avila Valley Barn
- 0560 Avila Beach Drive, San Luis Obispo, CADistance: 0.0 mi12 reviews
If you have kids, this is the place to take them when there's pumpkin patch! Availa barn puts out lots of pumpkins and their pumpkins will amaze you and the...Popular with
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 1.5 mi4 reviews
My favorite resort in the California Central Coast area!! The staff has great customer service, the rooms are really nice and clean, beautiful ocean views, nice spa, and the best...
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 3.9 mi3 reviews
The number-one place I always recommend to families who are coming to stay by the beach in San Luis Obispo County, this casual hotel has oversized suites with in-room Nintendo,...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 3.4 mi2 reviews
It's not about the rooms here, which are just average for your typical chain motel. It's the setting right on the cliffs overlooking San Luis Bay, with crescent white-sand Pismo...Popular with
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in San Luis Obispo hotelsDistance: 4.4 mi3 reviews
Set up against the Irish Hills of SLO, near a newer strip mall off Los Osos road and next to a horse pasture, is this sparkling new Courtyard. This hotel...Popular with
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 3.8 mi2 reviews
Definitely get a sea-facing room. It is worth it just to wake up to the view. Perched on the edge of the cliff, at Pismo Beach, this hotel is a...Popular with
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 4.8 mi2 reviews
Nice hotel with big rooms and balconies. Pricier because you're paying for the location, however it's a walk to the main strip and a short jaunt to the dunes. There...
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #6 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 4.7 mi1 review
The sunsets from here are great!!!
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #8 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 4.7 mi2 reviews
The Ocean Breeze Inn is an affordable spot half a block from the beach in touristy Pismo Beach. The staff was friendly and accommodating, which made up for the minimal...Popular with
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #10 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 4.9 mi1 review
I've been here twice, once to just stay and another time to attend a wedding held outside of the SeaVenture on the beach. Both were very nice (and if you...
- 10Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in Pismo Beach hotelsDistance: 1.7 mi1 review
The Spyglass Inn had gorgeous views, which we really enjoyed early in the morning and at sunset. The front desk had freshly baked cookies and fresh apples for our enjoyment,...