Axel Hotel Berlin
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Local Culture
- 75%Nightlife Lovers
- 70%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Axel Hotel BerlinMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Mar 05, 2014
Originally from San Francisco, I felt like I was back in the famous Castro district when I stepped into this funky hotel, adorned with rainbow flags and photographs of shirtless muscular men. Catering, not surprisingly, to the gay crowd, the built-in restaurant I ate in was friendly and welcoming to all guests. (Their website proclaims the hotel to be 'heterofriendly'). The restaurant had every imaginable array of burger, served below bright web walls and pop art. In addition to being in close vicinity to nightlife, it's a nightlife destination itself, with a swanky skyline bar that hosts parties. It's appropriate, then, that the check-out time isn't until 2 pm. It's also a spacious and comfortable place to snag some zzzs.
- Axel Hotel BerlinMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Mar 05, 2014
This hotel located on the Western edge of Shoeneberg is a hotel geared for the LGBT crowd, but all are welcome and treated well at this hotel. It has a great breakfast and a good spa on the rooftop, although the gym leaves something to be desired. The rooms are comfortable and welcoming, and the service is excellent.
Recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 4.0 star property has a business center. Room service is available. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge and laundry facilities.
Bathrooms feature bathrobes and slippers. Flat panel televisions are available in guestrooms.
- This property welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Good!2009 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests think this is a good wellness hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 78% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel Building76% said the facilities were very new.
- Food68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.