Restaurants near Ayala Triangle Gardens for Green Travelers
- 1Paseo De Roxas, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
ZOMG! I looked for this place after I settled down in my room. I dragged my sister and husband over there and felt a lil skeptical since they had moved...Popular with
- 2G/F Miriam House 151 Legazpi St. Legazpi Village, Makati, PhilippinesRanked #3 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
located at the ground floor of Miriam Bldg 151 Legazpi st. Legazpi village Makati city Phils. this cozy resto serves yummy local dishes and has superb service. this is Bagnet..famous...
- 4Ayala Triangle Gardens, Paseo de Roxas, Ayala Triangle, Makati City, 1226, PhilippinesRanked #19 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
This place isn't fancy - it looks a bit like a school cafeteria....but my god, the food is amazing. The pasta, pizza and desserts were all to die for. The...
- 5G/F Philcom Building, 8755 Paseo De Roxas, Makati City, 1200, Metro Manila, PhilippinesRanked #3 overall in Pasay restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
If you are in the Philippines and love Starbucks, you can thank this place. First Starbucks in the Philippines and it impresses. I go upstairs to find a quiet spot,...
- 6G/F China Bank Bldg., Paseo de Roxas, cor. Villar Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, PhilippinesRanked #4 overall in Pasay restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi1 review
When I'm travelling alone on business, this is the place I like to frequent. It's right across the street from my office, and when it's time to hide or escape...
- 7Makati Shangri-La, Level 2, Ayala Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City 1200, PhilippinesRanked #27 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Love the freshness of the fish here, it's so good. Not to mention its cheap eats, not bad for being in a five star hotel. Good quality food and the...