Best place to chill out or jog. I really love this place. So peculiar and right in the middle of a very busy city! I wish CBD didn't have to go. :( I miss their milkshake. :(
Restaurants near Ayala Triangle Gardens for Students
- 10.24 miPaseo De Roxas, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines0.24 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens
ZOMG! I looked for this place after I settled down in my room. I dragged my sister and husband over there and felt a lil skeptical since they had moved location to a new section of the mall and the menu looked a lil different. Hell, it's been years since I last ate here. My sister and I went to ...Popular with
- 20.14 miG/F Miriam House 151 Legazpi St. Legazpi Village, Makati, Philippines0.14 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens1 review
located at the ground floor of Miriam Bldg 151 Legazpi st. Legazpi village Makati city Phils. this cozy resto serves yummy local dishes and has superb service. this is Bagnet..famous ilocano food ;-)
- 30.14 mi
- 40.04 miAyala Triangle Gardens, Paseo de Roxas, Ayala Triangle, Makati City, 1226, Philippines0.04 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens1 review
This place isn't fancy - it looks a bit like a school cafeteria....but my god, the food is amazing. The pasta, pizza and desserts were all to die for. The gelato cake was truly mind blowing. Everything was also extremely well-priced - bonus!
- 50.12 miG/F Philcom Building, 8755 Paseo De Roxas, Makati City, 1200, Metro Manila, Philippines0.12 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens1 review
If you are in the Philippines and love Starbucks, you can thank this place. First Starbucks in the Philippines and it impresses. I go upstairs to find a quiet spot, grab the newspaper or crack open the laptop and enjoy my tall coffee and corned beef pandesal.
- 60.1 miMakati, Philippines0.1 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens1 review
One of my favourite buffet places in Makati. They have a good selection of food fare most specially the fresh seafoods particularly shrimps, crabs and lobster! I forget all the other food whenever I am faced with these fresh fruits from the sea. Selection is international from American, Italian, Mediterrenean and Asian.Popular with
- 70.11 miG/F China Bank Bldg., Paseo de Roxas, cor. Villar Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, Philippines0.11 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens1 review
When I'm travelling alone on business, this is the place I like to frequent. It's right across the street from my office, and when it's time to hide or escape the pressure and just hunker down and concentrate, this is where you'll find me. Friendly baristas and a good patio in front to do some people watching.
- 80.18 miMakati Shangri-La, Level 2, Ayala Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City 1200, Philippines0.18 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens1 review
Love the freshness of the fish here, it's so good. Not to mention its cheap eats, not bad for being in a five star hotel. Good quality food and the service is excellent.
- 90.19 mi
- 100.23 mi
- 110.24 mi
- 120.22 miMakati Avenue, Makati City 1226, Philippines0.22 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens1 review
They started the trand in fine dining buffet. Still good food and good variety after all these years. However they still do have space constraints up to now.Popular with
- 130.13 mi
- 140.46 mirufino, Makati City, Philippines0.46 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens1 review
generous servings, excellent service. although it's not a hole-in-the-wall, it's quite difficult to locate, but persevere, because it's worth it. try the 4-cheese pizza. awesome!Popular with
- 150.38 mi3/F, Greenbelt 3, Ayala Center, Makati City, 1228, Metro Manila, Philippines, Philippines0.38 mi from Ayala Triangle Gardens
This is an extremely popular place because you have a wide variety of Japanese, Korean and Chinese buffet dishes. Eat as much as you can but you need to finish food in your plate or they will charge you extra. I try not to eat rice or just a portion in order to savour my favourite japanese dishes! They open ...Popular with
- 160.61 mi
- 170.92 mi
- 180.44 mi
- 190.38 mi
- 200.54 mi