Ayara Thai Cuisine

6245 W 87th St, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Ayara Thai Cuisine

• Ayara Thai Cuisine

One of the best Thai places in LA! Try their Pad Thai....you won't be disappointed! also the restaurant has an elephant theme so there are many trinkets like this one all over the restaurant

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodiesLocal CultureStudents
  • Ayara Thai CuisinePro 2014

This is ONE of the best Thai restaurants that I've tasted! My boyfriend and I been to this place a couple of times and we enjoyed it alot. There was no complains about their service because it's just felt perfect for us. When we sat down, they gave us our menus and iced water at the same time without us asking, which was great. There are certain places where you can experience a lack of communication or workers are just either lazy or not attentive when it's busy, but the servers here seems to know what they are doing to satisfy their customer. Thumbs up! :)

One of the best Pad Thai we've both eaten. We find it best because the taste was just right. If you've eaten at other Thai places, their Pad Thai is either chewy, way too much sauce, too limey, or soggy noodles. As for Ayara Thai, just perfect. The noodle was not soggy, nor was it too chewy. The sauce was light and you still taste what a Pad Thai should taste. Not oily at all! Another thumbs up! Good portion to share with two.

The Boat Noodle wasn't too bad. If you're a beef person, this will probably suit you. There is beef balls and slices of beef meat with some thick rice noodle. Not the floury rice noodle, but the ones that are like the Pad Thai noodles, just a little bit thicker. The noodles were chewy and the soup was okay. I think it'll taste better with a squeeze of lime and a bit of hot sauce would have made it better. Then again, hot sauce usually goes well with any noodle soups. Haha. Another good portion to share with two people.

Overall, the food we like and we would love to come back to try again. However, next time we want to try out their delivery service. They deliver from 11am until 9:30pm.

Hidden gem and a hole in the wall place. You would be surprise where it's at when you find it. :)

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFoodiesVegetarian
  • Ayara Thai Cuisine

I needed a place to near LAX to eat before my flight. So, here I found this placeon Yelp. Everything was good until 1 last dish that came out....this 1 dish ruined everything.

Ordered:
    1. Beef Lard - A spicy and lemony salad that hit the spot. Wish had some lettuce on the side to wrap it in though~
    2. Pad Thai with chicken - it has both chicken and tofu in it, the noodles are cooked just perfectly.

Special dish that ruined the whole meal. Shrimp cooked in the clay pot with rice noodle. Man, the shrimp was definitely NOT FRESH. It has this bleach, dry, disgusting taste.... I can't believe they even dare to bring this dish up to the table, it's SO GROSS. The smell of it was so bad that I couldn't taste anything else after that. Blah! It's unethical for them to serve this.

I'm not sure if I'll come back here again.

Tip: A place near LAX to eat before your flight. Just DO NOT order their special!

• Ayara Thai Cuisine

This is one of the best Thai Restaurants I've been to in a long time. I've been here twice and both times I'm just as impressed with the food. It's a little pricier than some Thai restaurants I've been to, but it's only by a few dollars. The service is pretty decent, with attentive waiters. I recommend the crab fried rice and Pad kee mow (drunken noodles). I've also had 2 types of curry there (sorry I don't remember exactly which one), but they were both delicious. I can't wait to try their mango and rice dessert when it's in season!! =)

• Ayara Thai Cuisine

This is probably my favorite thai restaurant in west LA. I just discovered it and didn't realize how close it was to my home. Their curries are delicious, so is their crap fried rice. I'm still waiting for mango to be in season for their mango sticky rice dessert.

• Ayara Thai Cuisine

I love the chicken pad thai, beef pad see ew, and thai iced tea here! Reasonable prices at this small restaurant tucked away by LAX.

• Ayara Thai CuisineCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014

Probably my favorite Thai restaurant in west la! The pad see ew is delicious here!

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies