Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 87%Business Travelers
- 62%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Babuino 181Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 10Jun 24, 2014
A very chic hotel divided into two old buildings, carefully furnished with great taste. functional, clean rooms, make you feel at home. Beautiful terrace where you can relax for a drink or eat an excellent breakfast. All this at two minutes from Piazza del Popolo, Via Margutta and the Spanish Steps with Via Condotti - hence, good shopping! Very kind, attentive staff.Recommended for:
- Babuino 181Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewJun 21, 2014
Beautifully appointed rooms in impeccable taste, very chic. If you are a bit sensitive to noise ask for a room that faces the back, you may not have the view and a big window but you’ll sleep better. There is the most splendid rooftop terrace, the perfect place for aperitivo and you couldn't ask for a better way to start the day with breakfast there. Via del Babuino is full of boutiques and is right next to piazza del Popolo which leads to Villa Borghese. It’s all extremely romantic. Interesting art displayed.Recommended for:
Excellent!289 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location98% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance92% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel Building92% loved the terrace.
- Room85% thought rooms were spacious.
- Family Rooms