Bacara Resort and Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (13)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!620 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 90%.
- Hotel Building89% loved the terrace.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Location79% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
Dining options at Bacara Resort & Spa include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The property hosts a complimentary manager reception. Recreational amenities include 3 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs. Also located on
There are 360 guestrooms at Bacara Resort & Spa. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer garden or courtyard views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, Frette Italian sheets, and down comforters. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Refrigerators and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Partially open bathrooms are available in select guestrooms. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, CD players, and voice mail. Flat panel televisions have DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and trouser presses. Guests may request microwaves and hypo allergenic bedding. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A .14 percent tourism fee will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 24.00 per night
- Pets: US$ 150.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed: US$ 75.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Game Room
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible