Bachi Burger

470 E Windmill Lane #100, Las Vegas, NV

Steve Sim
    5 May 19, 2014

I've been looking forward to coming here since I made plans to go to Las Vegas a couple of months ago. Since I've been waiting for so long, my expectation has been building up so high. When I get to the restaurant it's anti-climactic. Not today, Not here.

You can smell the burgers from the parking lot. If the smell is half what it taste like, I was going to be happy. It was and more.

We got here at 3pm on A Thursday, only a few customers were present. We got seated immediately.

Here's the rundown:
    Grilled Kurobuta & Arabiki Sausage - delicious, almost like a JapaDog but skinnier and smaller. It was served with some whole grain honey mustard, perfect pairing. Yum!!

Pork Belly Steamed Buns - OMG Delicious. You get 3 per order. The steamed bun was airy. The pork belly was melt in your mouth goodness. Hoisin sauce made for a perfect little bite. My only quibble would be the boiled egg, which didn't add anything to the dish. A sunny side up quail egg would have been just over the top good on this, but that's just my take on it. It's still a very very good dish.

Oxtail Chili Cheese Fries - another winner. A huge portion of perfectly cooked fries (crunchy outside, soft inside) topped with Garlic Aioli, Stewed Oxtail and a Fried Egg. The oxtail by itself was so good, but adding everything else was just superb. Must order for sure.

Shogun Burger - talk about a decadent burger. The burger is made with Wagyu Beef topped with Unagi, Pan Seared Foie Gras, Poached Asian Pear, Miso Butter, Yamamomo Peach & Arugula. It was salty, sweet, bitter, peppery, savory deliciousness. Is this what they call "Umami" if not I have a word for it "Delicious!!" It's got a hefty price tag, but well worth it.

My son had the Grilled Cheese w/ Fries, Carrots and Apple. It was served with a Béarnaise sauce on the side. My son is a picky eater, but he devoured that grilled cheese. The adults devoured that béarnaise sauce, oh so good. Anything with that sauce would be good.

Usually reality out performs our expectations, not in this case. Reality out performed my expectations and it was high to begin with. Incredible meal.

5 Star Plus
    I'll definitely be back.

Recommended for:TrendstersFoodiesLuxury Travelers
    Grace C.
    4 Apr 09, 2014

Stopped by this place after my friends that I was with in Vegas wanted to go after seeing it on Diners Drive ins and Dives.

The funny thing was only one of us actually ordered a burger, but the ox tail chili fries, which were featured was really good. Definitely a must. I got the spicy chicken with some rice and onion rings. The onion rings were amazing. I could have easily have eaten another order, by myself. Also a must. The chicken was good as well. It hit the spot for me that day. My friends each ordered the buns, one with duck one with pork belly. The burger looked good and my friend said that it was pretty good. I also got a milk tea with boba.

They seemed to have merged with the Ramen place next door (which is how i was able to get some rice with my chicken) so there were items on the menu that were not something you would expect at a burger place.

We were there on a Friday at lunch time and we did wait for a bit. There were quite a few people waiting in front of us for a weekday. Once we were seated, service was great.

Mendel Lin
    4 Feb 12, 2014

Fancy, tasty burgers and sides and drinks! What more can you ask for?

Def a place to grab lunch before the long trek back to LA.

Though the Foie burger could do without the unagi. Though I normally LOVE unagi, it did nothing to the sandwich beside made me more stuffed and cost me more money.

Cindy Chen
    4 Jan 02, 2014

What?? I haven't written a review for Bachi yet either?

Their bread makes the burger. Of course, their meats are top notch, and the toppings are creative. But the bread. Oh, it's perfect!

The oxtail chili fries... Must get.

And, their green ice tea has free refills. And it's tasty. Writing this makes me want to go back to Vegas!

• Bachi BurgerAmbassadorPro 2014
    Stanley Chan
    4 Nov 30, 2013

BACHI BURGER
    Saw this place featured on Triple D, and when I heard it was burgers with an Asian twist, I was sold, and I made it my mission to try this place if I was ever in Sin City!!! It didn't disappoint, as the burgers were absolutely delicious! The oxtail chili fries are a must-have and all the burgers were yummy, exotic, and had a nice Asian Fusion twist to them to make them stand out from your average American hamburger. Come with your appetite, as the fries alone will fill your stomach!

Recommended for:FoodiesNightlife LoversStudentsTrendsters
    Sara Benson
    5 Oct 16, 2013

Tired of the same-old, same-old burgers? Detour south of the Strip to pan-Asian Bachi Burger. Absolutely awesome, even artistic presentations of fusion burger combos, sweet-potato fries, haute steamed pork buns and more. They've got a sweet list of beers, wines & cocktails, too. And they're usually open late, which makes it even handier if you're driving by on the I-15 to/from California.

Recommended for:FoodiesTrendsters
    Catherine
    4 Oct 23, 2012

I came with a friend and we tried the black and green burger and the miyagi-san burger. I really liked the miyagi-san burger - fried egg added a nice touch and the meat was juicy. The black and green burger was healthier but a little on the sweeter side, which I didn't like as much. It was still good though.

Also tried the parmesan truffle fries, which came with a sundried tomato aioli. There was a black truffle cream on it that was tasty, but the aioli was not a good complement to that.

A tasty burger place off the Strip to visit when you're in Vegas!

Richard P
    5 Aug 29, 2012

Bachi Burger has become somewhat of a tradition for us. Every trip to Vegas includes a visit to Bachi Burger. The burgers are delicious and very affordable. On this particular trip I had:

Miyagi-San Burger -- This probably my favorite burger here. Wagyu grass feed beef, topped with a friend eggs, onion rings, and caramelized bacon. It also has a wonderful sweet glaze on the patty. Delicious!!

Kiki's Burger -- Also a great burger! I was trying to eat something a little healthier so a friend and I did halfsies on the Kiki and the Myagi-San. The Kiki is topped with caramelized ones and an array of mushrooms.

Oxtail Chili Cheese Fries -- These chili cheese fries are great. Oxtail chili served a top fries with Cheese, fried egg and jalapenos. These are always so yummy, but probably not too healthy to eat too often. Our table shared one order, but I can definitely eat the entire thing myself.

Now for the best part of my review (drum roll please)..............

After having spoke to the owner it turns out Bachi Burger is coming to LA!!! I was very excited to hear this. My friends and I have been talking about how great it would be if Bachi were closer. Expect them to open up sometime in the fall. I can't wait! I better start buying my pants one size larger, because I'm going to need them. =P

Kevin Cheng
    5 Jun 26, 2014

They have one of the best burgers I've ever had! What a great find in Vegas. Highly recommended.

Ree
    5 Jan 30, 2014

Love the Ronin Burger and sweet potato fries! :)

Olga Domantay