Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 83%Local Culture
- 66%Business Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- BackHome KLMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4First to ReviewAug 29, 2013
Back Home Malaysia can be a good home to temporary residence in KL. I've been staying here every time in KL, and I like it a lot. Wi-Fi works great, staff are friendly, there are so many good local restaurants in the area. Located right near Masjid Jamek LRT station. Only a couple stops away from the twin tower.
- BackHome KLMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Oct 27, 2013
Nice hostel in central KL with a friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are modern and air-conditioned (but not too cold). Pleasant common area inside and in courtyard. Free breakfast. Well-designed.
Outstanding!170 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Internet92% thought it was a great value.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.