Hotels near Backyard Bowls
- 05668 Calle Real, Goleta, CA 93117, United StatesDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
A very simple idea but also extremely delicious! I love the island bowl and Dans bowl. For those who unfamiliar with Backyard Bowls, its a healthy smoothies blended up in...Popular with
- 21Ranked #15 overall in Santa Barbara hotelsDistance: 8.8 mi1 review
Great location and nice and quiet. It need a bit of TLC but it is in pretty good shape. The rooms are nice but could use a little updating. They...
- 22Hotel Class:Ranked #18 overall in Santa Barbara hotelsDistance: 5.9 mi2 reviews
A strange place to stay unless you are using the hotel for what seems to be its true purpose; which is to provide people with a place to have an...
- 23Hotel Class:Ranked #19 overall in Santa Barbara hotelsDistance: 8.8 mi1 review
This is truly a hidden gem in Santa Barbara (although I'm afraid to share it for fear it will start booking up!). The hotel is a little out of the...Popular with
- 24Hotel Class:Ranked #22 overall in Santa Barbara hotelsDistance: 6.1 mi2 reviews
For me, this place was on the border between two and three stars. The gardens are pretty, some of the rooms have blocked off patio areas for privacy with hot...
- 25Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Santa Ynez hotelsDistance: 18.8 mi1 review
Santa Ynez Inn is a boutique hotel right in the town of Santa Ynez. Although it looks like an old Victorian house from the outside, the interior of Santa Ynez...Popular with
- 26Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Carpinteria hotelsDistance: 17.2 mi2 reviews
This aging Best Western looks better from the outside (Spanish hacienda-esque decor and a palm-tree courtyard) than it does from inside the rooms, which are looking tired, even by Best...Popular with
- 27Hotel Class:Ranked #26 overall in Santa Barbara hotelsDistance: 6.3 mi1 review
Motel style accommodations. Very clean. If you want a little more, Lemon Tree has it. Have to try that next. But, I was very satisfied with Orange Tree.Popular with
- 28Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Carpinteria hotelsDistance: 18.2 mi1 review
Just a place to rest your head and wash the sand from your hair. Free continental breakfast with scrambled eggs and pancakes from a pancake-making machine. Filled with families, so...Popular with
- 29Ranked #29 overall in Santa Barbara hotelsDistance: 5.1 mi1 review
Very small, about 10 rooms. It used to be an old motel, but has been updated with new styling and bright colors on the exterior. The room was fine, few...Popular with
- 30Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Carpinteria hotelsDistance: 18.1 mi1 review
Carpinteria is a beautiful town and great to hang out in, but it's very expensive to stay there. We used to stay at this motel with my college team and...Popular with