Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Bollagarðar 4 -170 Seltjarnarn, Pósthússtræti, Reykjavik, Iceland

We passed by this hotdog stall twice and everytime we do it was crowded, so for curiosity's sake, we tried them. Yes they are great. They taste differently from our common Tender Juicy hotdogs here in the Philippines, though they're still hotdogs. Germany have hotdogs or franks that taste like these. But overall it was great.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal

Restaurants near Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Tapas Barinn

0.14 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Extremely well-prepared tapas with an international flair. The Icelandic Journey 7-course chef's choice meal was wicked expensive, but very good. The sangria is not too good, don't waste your money on that.

Fish Market

0.14 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Delicious food! I loved the decor of the restaurant even it did not have much to do with Iceland (kind of a ZEN-style)

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury

The Laundromat Cafe

0.07 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Love this little cafe/bar! Travelers paradise with world maps as wall paper and art of love surrounding the bar. Walk downstairs and you'll find a laundromat! The pastries are so delicious here - try the cookies! Great place to also grab a drink with friends without the hustle and bustle of the clubs and other rowdier bars in the area!

Popular withLocalFamiliesTrendsters

Nonnabiti

0.05 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

This is one of the hidden "gems" in Icelandic fast food flora. It is especially popular late in the evening and should always be last stop of the pub crawl. It is really easy to make friends in the line late in the am.

Café Paris

0.05 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

The Café Paris is located just at the Austurvöllur in the city center of Reykjavik. Here you get good food for reasonable prices!

Popular withBusinessFamiliesBudget

Fiskfélagið/Fishcompany

0.12 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Great meal, surveying lots of different Icelandic Cuisine. Get the tasting menu. Somehow the local salmon sashimi was THE BEST sushi I've ever had (and I've been to Tokyo and SF). Definitely expensive, but not out of bounds for a great restaurant in Reykjavik.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

Grillmarkaðurinn (The Grill Market)

0.06 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

The lobster meal melts in your mouth.

Icelandic Fish and Chips

0.14 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Icelandic Fish and Chips Organic Bistro is located in the Harbour area and does it's English equivalent one better. No grease-fest here, as my light and crisp barley battered cod (with "skyronnaise) and seasoned potato wedges (with a pint of beer to wash it all down) were excellent. There was a line out the door when I arrived, but it ...

Popular withBusinessFamiliesBudget

Fjalaköttur

0.11 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

We had our last meal at this restaurant . We wanted to go to another popular restaurant where we´ve been two nights before in this area but was fully booked. We will never forget . we had our best dinner How lucky we were!. .... We had an excellent reasonably priced bottle of wine. The wine list is very special ...

Stofan Café

0.12 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

It feels like I am in my grandmother's lounge only the kitchen is steps away. I like the feeling of being home without being home. So cozy, especially in winter. I would gladly drop by again if I visited Iceland next year.

Prir frakkar hja ulfarir

0.06 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

One of the most interesting food experiences I've had in my life and one of the top rated seafood restaurants in all of Iceland. I tried whale sashimi, whale steak, Seabird and horse meat all in one sitting. I wasn't a big fan of whale meat, but the horse steak was surprisingly delicious. The cod hash was my absolute favorite ...

Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies

Kolabrautin

0.17 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

This fine dining restaurant, located in Harpan concert hall, was a nice surprice. The view will not be matced anywhere in Reykjavik. The menu is rather small but the food was quite good

Aldin

0.04 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Aldin offers a healthy alternative to Reykjavik's dining choices. It's a nice combination of upscale and comfortable, WiFi convenience, friendly staff, and even a "To-Go" Honesty Market from the street.

Shalimar

0.04 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Great place to eat Indian food. Good quality to a good price (being in Iceland). Very small place with lovely waitress.

Sægreifinn

0.27 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

They make an excellent lobster soup. You should try lobster soup at least once while you are in Iceland and this a great place to try it. Not too expensive either, when compared to eating out at other places. You can also get skewers of fish here and whale as well.

Hamborgara Búllan

0.29 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Icelanders love their fast food and so you will find this place crowded pretty often. Probably the best American burger you will taste in the middle of the Atlantic. Just look for the road sign that says "Burger Joint".

Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget

Eldsmiðjan

0.64 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Wow I never thought I'd try a pizza with cream cheese on it. It was deliciousness! Must order the duetto do formaggi and pizza Amor. Very cute restaurant with wifi for all the travelers!

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers

Restaurant 73

0.44 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

A very cozy and cool family-owned restaurant famous for their Epic burgers. Our server was one of the friendliest Icelanders we met on the trip. I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a nice, local place to have a meal and/or beer.

T?R?R Frakkar

0.41 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Great Icelandic food. I had Minke whale, puffin and rotten shark here for the first time. They also have awesome aquavit.

Svarta Kaffi

0.44 mi from Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur

Really charming restaurant that offers soup in a bread bowl. Everyday they offer two different flavors, one non-vegetarian and one vegetarian. The day I went to visit they had mushroom soup and reindeer soup on the menu. Overall a really cosy place with great staff and atmosphere :-)

Popular withVegetarianBackpackersFoodies