Sandals beach is near the house. It is a small beach, but it is nice!!! Most of the guest who went there enjoyed it, and would return again!!! Junkanoo beach is nice also, an is much larger than Sandals beach. That beach is nearer to down-town, and about 2 miles from the house, but you can take the bus there. ...
Restaurants near Bahamas Outdoors for Nightlife Lovers
- 10.0 miEast Bay Street, New Providence The Bahamas0.0 mi from Bahamas Outdoors
A very nice restaurant with good food at a reasonable price. They pick you up at your hotel and bring you back after dinner free of charge. This was originally an old private estate which makes it interesting historically. We will return!Popular with
- 20.0 mi
- 30.0 miThe Cove Atlantis, Nassau Bahamas0.0 mi from Bahamas Outdoors1 review
Fantastic service, excellent food, wonderful decor. Pricey, but worth it. Crab corn chowder was amazing. Pork tenderloin was perfectky prepared. And do NOT pass up the coconut cake... seriously the lightest coconut cake we had ever had.Popular with
- 40.0 mi
- 50.0 mi0.0 mi from Bahamas Outdoors2 reviews
I'm a local who is sick and tired of this place. The service here is HORRIBLE and on top, they don't care. I called in my order at 10:15am and was told that the fish needed an hour, so I waited the hour and then went to go pick up my food. When I got to the pick up window, ...
- 61.32 mi
- 73.29 miWest Bay Street, Nassau, Bahamas3.29 mi from Bahamas Outdoors1 review
Excellent menu choices. Love the conch fritters.Popular with
- 81.84 mi
- 91.22 miBank Lane, New Providence The Bahamas1.22 mi from Bahamas Outdoors
Cafe Matisse has one of the most sparkling reputations in the Bahamas -- and for good reason. Make sure you ask for a table in the picturesque courtyard so you enjoy beautiful scenery while a team of impeccably trained chefs and servers deliver gourmet dishes, like lobster ravioli and hearty rosemary steaks, that are guaranteed to impress.Popular with
- 103.68 mi
- 112.17 miThe Cove Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas2.17 mi from Bahamas Outdoors2 reviews
Had the seafood angel hair pasta - it was excellent. Serive was attentive, but not pushy. Be sure to take a group with you to Carmine's since the portions are ordered family style and are generous.Popular with
- 122.16 miThe Marina at Atlantis, New Providence The Bahamas2.16 mi from Bahamas Outdoors
This restaurant is good for families. The food is good (not great) and the portions are large (perfect for sharing!). Conveniently located by the Marina and Casino and Beach Towers. Moderately priced with fast service. Wide variety of meals but not open late.Popular with
- 131.1 mi
- 142.21 miParadise Shopping Plaza, New Providence The Bahamas2.21 mi from Bahamas Outdoors
Great for lunch, quick snacks or late night pizza & sushi. A little pricey (otherwise 5 Star rating) but convenient with a nice variety of good quick food. The incredible yachts are docked along the sidewalk in front of the Deli. Tables are provided by the Marina for people watching while you enjoy your food.
- 152.37 miAtlantis Resort, Coral Towers, Paradise Island Bahamas2.37 mi from Bahamas Outdoors
I am between 2 and three stars on this one. The food is very pricey and the service while nice enough, does not really care if you are really happy. They know you probably are not coming back. There is a mixed grill platter for 2 that was good. They are supposed to prepare it tableside (in our case they ...
- 167.32 miSandyport Marina Village, New Providence The Bahamas7.32 mi from Bahamas Outdoors5 reviews
I have not been to the Sandyport location, but I have been to the East Bay location. The prices are much cheaper than what you find on Paradise Island and the East Bay location is right over the bridge. They have a lot of fresh seafood.Popular with
- 178.12 mi
- 187.32 mi
- 199.03 miWest Bay Street Gambier, Nassau, Bahamas9.03 mi from Bahamas Outdoors1 review
- 2037.53 mi