Bahia Resort Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 70%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Bahia Resort HotelAmbassadorMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 13Jul 09, 2014
Great hotel located along Mission Bay and near Mission Beach. The pool is lovely and there are bay cruises that take off nearby. They have a bar, friendly staff, and the rooms are well-kept. Great place for a stay-cation or vacationing with family.Recommended for:
- Bahia Resort HotelMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureFoodiesOct 17, 2012
We hosted our company conference here and it was a success. It is definitely a symbol of San Diego since it is surrounded by water with activities you can plan with family or your loved ones. See more pictures here: http://arestravel.com/4543_hotel-photos_h155.htmlRecommended for:
- Bahia Resort HotelMember ofFamily TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBackpackersFirst to ReviewSep 13, 2013
We really liked our stay there. Especially for kids. It has a duck pond and a seal exhibit of recovering seals. The beach is clean and out the way of most people so it is semi private.Recommended for:
- Bahia Resort HotelMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Jun 05, 2014
Nice hotel in Mission Beach by the bay and just two blocks from the beach. I stayed in a bay front room, newly remodeled, with a living room, small kitchen, a bedroom and spacious bathroom. My advice is looking for one of these new room cause there are others really old. The service and staff was great. They also have free wifi and free parking. The hotel has a boat cruise by the bay, check at the lobby when it's happening!
- Bahia Resort HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Jul 15, 2013
To rent paddle boards on the Bay can be an easy task as there are so many rental companies, however when searching for 2 boards at a time we had trouble. Finally the rentals at The Bahia resort had 2. Cost $25 an hour which is about $5 more than most places but it was easy and the staff was friendly.
This San Diego property has a private beach. Dining options at Bahia Resort Hotel include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and tennis courts.
There are 314 guestrooms at Bahia Resort Hotel. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Video Check Out
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
Very Good!1746 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 88%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Ambiance81% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 80%.