Baja Cantina

311 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90292

Great eats, good beers and decent prices all a couple blocks from the Venice pier. Wall down to see the sunset and then head over for your reservation (required on weekends). Fish tacos and blackened burrito were great! Big portions.

Popular withFoodiesNightlife

Restaurants near Baja Cantina

Casablanca

0.75 mi from Baja Cantina

Huge brunch and botomless mimosas/sangria/bloody mary for $14!!! With homemade tortillas and kind staff I cannot recommend this place enough

Popular withLuxury

Hal's Bar & Grill

0.72 mi from Baja Cantina

They had an upstairs, which was nice cause downstairs was a little too loud. Nice bar feel with good atmosphere. Food was excellent. 5 stars in presentation. Tasty too. Lots of drinks and other options and our waiter was very nice. I'd definitely come back.

Abbotts Habit

0.7 mi from Baja Cantina

Another Venice institution. Primarily a coffee place with superior baked goods and assorted sandwiches. Very unpretentious.

Kogi

0.67 mi from Baja Cantina

I love Kogi! The burritos are your best option here - delicious, and so filling... so if you don't have a big appetite, split it with a friend! I got the short rib burrito here... probably my favorite thing off of the Kogi menu. Also, fun to try: sriracha bar.... it's a really delicious, unique dessert. Try it!

Otheroom

0.81 mi from Baja Cantina

Amazing selection of beers, much of it on tap. Hipster crowd, dim lighting, candles galore, music in the background. Love.

Popular withTrendstersNightlife

The Cheesecake Factory

0.34 mi from Baja Cantina

Dinner by the water. My fave location.

Mao's Kitchen

0.68 mi from Baja Cantina

Pretty darn tasty Chinese food for the westside. Plus, it's BYOB. The server was nice enough to allow us to stay there for 3 hours! :D

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBudget

Axe

0.93 mi from Baja Cantina

**MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN VENICE** Clean and modern. Helpful and attentive staff. Reservations on Opentable. Celebrated a friend's birthday, sat inside. Noisy and cozy, but we didn't care. ORDERED TAPAS-STYLE: **FLATBREAD AND SPREADS ($18) Hummus, greens marmalade, shallot yogurt, roasted carraway carrot, red cabbage black olive tahini . . . WHOA, this was so fresh and so good! Tasted like ...

Larry's Venice Beach

0.67 mi from Baja Cantina

#BeStuffed Grab lunch at Larry’s Venice, which is brand-spanking-new and totally awesome because nothing they serve (Brussel Sprout Pizza, Duck & Pistachio Pate, Prime Beef Short Rib Grilled Cheese, etc.) is over $15. BrokeGirlsGuide.com

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesStudents

Kogi Taco Truck stop

0.67 mi from Baja Cantina

Asian Tacos, we love you Roy. Kogi's blend of two major food cultures in LA is beautiful harmony.

Groundwork Coffee

0.98 mi from Baja Cantina

Groundwork is a part of my daily ritual, and it should be a part of yours, too, if you live in the area. My favorite thing to do is ride my bike to Groundwork, grab a cap, and then cruise down the Venice boardwalk sipping my coffee and checking the waves. It's also surprising how uncrowded the Venice boardwalk is ...

Popular withLocalFoodies

Killer Shrimp

0.49 mi from Baja Cantina

After a 16 mile bike ride along the beach, my husband and I decided to come in here for a reinvigorating meal. And a drink… or two. It was busy, and we had no reservations, so we went to try our luck at the bar. Since people who are waiting for their tables tend do sit at the bar, spots ...

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryLocal

Wabi Sabi Sushi

0.63 mi from Baja Cantina

Nice sushi place. Cool atmosphere with good lighting. Everything we had was good, but the albacore ngiri was amazing!

Killer Cafe

0.48 mi from Baja Cantina

Killer Cafe is an affiliate of Killer Shrimp. The Cafe is only open 7am - 3pm and serves breakfast and brunch. It accepts reservations for more than 6 people group. The place has a diner vibe and a great view of the Marina Harbor. The service is efficient and friendly. I ordered the Smoked Salmon Benedict with a side of ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness

Sunny Spot

0.89 mi from Baja Cantina

Best wings I've EVER had!!!

Tony P's Dockside Grill

0.99 mi from Baja Cantina

Our food was okay, the ambiance was awesome and our server was okay (I think she was new?). Definitely would come back to try other things on the menu. Very relaxing place to have dinner and watch the sunset on the marina.

Zelda's Corner

0.81 mi from Baja Cantina

#BeStuffed You can watch them make fresh donuts, which are insanely addictive. Kat Odell for BrokeGirlsGuide.com

Popular withLocalBackpackersAdventure

Shima

0.66 mi from Baja Cantina

Great sushi on abbot Kinney. Pricey, but you get what you pay for! The uni comes with caviar on top and you can order fresh wasabi. Very great service and fantastic ambience.

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies

Pork Belly's

0.75 mi from Baja Cantina

GET THE BELLY UP!! I got the livingsocial deal, so I got 2 sandwiches, 2 sides and 2 drinks for the price of one! The belly up is sooo good, with that soft pork belly! The tater tots are warm and crispy. The soda machine gives you hundreds of choices for your soda! The best part I think is that ...

Mosto Enoteca

0.28 mi from Baja Cantina

Fantastic Italian food! The scallop salad and drinks were delicious. Great place to take a date and hidden gem in Marina del Rey!

Popular withTrendstersNightlife