Bali Hai Villas
Member Reviews (1)
- Bali Hai VillasFirst to ReviewJan 11, 2013
This place is ok. For the price, it is really ok. But overall, it just isn't the nicest. They are currently having construction of their new "clubhouse" which is probably why the price was so low . But the pool was cold! And the hot tub was probably the temperature that the pool should have been. It is in a good location and close to Hanalei and Kilauea and also its own little shopping area, but you can see the ocean from the property. Kind of a bummer. There is a road to run along and you can get to an ocean view with probably a 10 min walk. Also, if you are in a bottom condo, the inside from above is ridiculous! All in all, you get what you pay for. No shocker.
Good!120 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Food89% loved the dining experience.
- Location86% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building84% said the facilities were very new.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 80%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.