Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Bambu IndahMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersDec 10, 2013
Of the 11 houses at Bambu Indah, the Afrika House is the largest, with 430 square feet filled with antiques, such as an Ethiopian rawhide bench sourced by the original owners, John and Cynthia Hardy. Still, the most covetable feature is the expansive open-air bathroom, clad in teakwood. From the hand-beaten copper basin, which stretches more than six feet, you have views of the Ayung River, Mount Batu Kau, and the rice paddies of the nearby village of Bongkasa.
- Bambu IndahMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewDec 10, 2013
Atmospheric eco-luxe retreat in Bali. You get your own small teak house villa set on a ridge overlooking a valley with rice paddies. The teak houses are very old and beautiful. Breakfast (Balinese style) is amazing. The place is quiet, relaxed and the staff are terrific.
Excellent!26 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Room100% thought the view was good.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 93% of guests enjoyed it.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 75%.