Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Banff hotels22 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Banff Springs is the closest you'll get to an old world castle in Western Canada. Classic architecture set amongst the green pines and the snow capped peaks of the...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Banff hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Rimrock is one of the nicest places to stay in Banff and for good reason. Well appointed rooms and a stunning hotel makes for a great place to spend...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Banff hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Continental breakfast available in the morning and a cabin feel are definitely pluses. The downside to this place is the parking garage - it is down right crowded! The WiFi...
- Ranked #4 overall in Banff hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Actually staying on the mountain is a rare pleasure in Banff. Here you can wake up only a few feet from the chairlift and experience a true European feel to...Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Banff hotels2 reviews
Castle Mountain is located approximately half-way between Banff and Lake Louise. While looking nearly impenetrable from the Trans-Canada Highway, the peak can be ascended from the backside on the northeastern...
- Ranked #6 overall in Banff hotels1 reviewPopular with
- Ranked #7 overall in Banff hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Banff hotels1 review
- Ranked #9 overall in Banff hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
This hotel is perfectly located in Banff, very walkable distance to everything and it offers inexpensive on-site parking along with great,fluffy beds (and a pillow menu if you want to...
- Ranked #10 overall in Banff hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The Buffalo Mountain Lodge is located an easy drive or walk away from downtown Banff along Tunnel Mountain Drive. The Company that owns this property, also operates the Deer Lodge...