Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Banff
Recommended for You
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Banff hotels23 reviews
Probably one of the most breathtaking hotel in the whole country. Even if you are not staying there, it's still worth a visit. A castle in the middle of the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Banff hotels3 reviews
The Rimrock hotel doesn't get the same recognition that the Banff Springs does, but the views are actually better from this hotel! The restaurants are excellent, though they are a...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Banff hotels3 reviews
Nice hotel I a good location to explore Banff. The staff were excellent and the room was clean and had all that we required.
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Banff hotels2 reviews
Actually staying on the mountain is a rare pleasure in Banff. Here you can wake up only a few feet from the chairlift and experience a true European feel to...Popular with
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Banff hotels2 reviews
Castle Mountain is located approximately half-way between Banff and Lake Louise. While looking nearly impenetrable from the Trans-Canada Highway, the peak can be ascended from the backside on the northeastern...
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Banff hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in Banff hotels1 review
This hotel is perfectly located in Banff, very walkable distance to everything and it offers inexpensive on-site parking along with great,fluffy beds (and a pillow menu if you want to...
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #13 overall in Banff hotels1 review
Inns of Banff is located on Banff Avenue but about a 15 to 20 minute walk from the busy downtown area of Banff Avenue at the farther end of the...
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #14 overall in Banff hotels1 review
Nothing spectacular and they did not deliver the room we had pre-paid for until the second night (balcony, superior room was exchanged for budget, no balcony, no a/c, not even...