- 121/100 South Sathon Road, Bangkok 10120 ThailandRanked #1 overall in Bangkok restaurants
This was the place I was most impressed with in all of Bangkok. Sure, there are all kinds of beautiful palaces, historical gardens and beautiful waterfront. But where on Earth...Popular with
- 2Dome at Lebua, 63rd floor, 1055/42 Silom Road, Bangkok 10500 ThailandRanked #2 overall in Bangkok restaurants
Best view of Bangkok with delicious food. Both the michelin star-like international menu and the cocktails were amazing. After such a good meal deserts dont live up the success. It...
- 3Sukhumvit, Bangkok 10110, ThailandRanked #3 overall in Bangkok restaurants18 reviews
I remember when the owner of Cabbages and Condoms visited my High School (International School of Bangkok). His restaurant may sound gimmicky, but little do tourists know that he helped...Popular with
- 468/1 Soi Langsuan Ploenchit Road, Bangkok 10330 ThailandRanked #4 overall in Bangkok restaurants6 reviews
Excellent molecular Indian spot housed in a converted colonial building. Good atmosphere, inventive food and attentive service. I prefer it over molecular giant Alinea but I'd also be equally happy...Popular with
- 536-38 Soi Pratoo Nok Yoong, Maharat Road, Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok 10200, ThailandRanked #5 overall in Bangkok restaurants
Great place to have diner. The food is good - the view on wat arun and the river is worth all of it. Above the restaurant you have a small...
- 842 Soi Pichai Ronnarong, Songkram Sukumvit 26, Klongteoy, Bangkok 10110, ThailandRanked #7 overall in Bangkok restaurants5 reviews
Good but not exceptional, especially given the price point. The garden setting and rustic modern decor are pleasant. The upcountry menu is a refreshing alternative to "standard" Thai if you...Popular with
- 913/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 ThailandRanked #9 overall in Bangkok restaurants
Excellent high-end Thai cuisine served in a lovely Thai style building that is surrounded by a lotus pond. The food and service are top notch. A little more expensive than...Popular with
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Bangkok restaurants5 reviews
Bed Superclub will Be closed end of august 2013. The owner just opened Maggi Choo. He will turn the Superclub To a classic club soon.Popular with