Banh Mi & Che Cali,

745 E Garvey Ave

• Banh Mi & Che Cali, Pro 2014
    Jennifer H
    3 Feb 04, 2014

hands down on cheap pho or either Vietnamese food this place provides. Their pho used to be $4.99 now they had up their price to $5 something. It's still below $6, so why not? For those who are on budget and don't want to spend over $6-$8, this would be the place. Also they have spring rolls to-go and certain to-go items.

Banh mi Cali also provides BOGO green tea and milk tea Boba.

Parking can be hectic during the weekends, I would suggest the streets, but make sure to read the street signs before parking!

• Banh Mi & Che Cali, Pro 2014
    Schel
    1 Oct 25, 2012

DO NOT EVER GO HERE! Let me be super EMPHATIC, DO NOT COME TO THIS RESTAURANT FOR ANY REASON!

This was the second worst dining experience of my life!!!

This place was truly worth ZERO STARS!

Three of my friends, one of their kids, and I came here for dinner tonight. No problem, right?

Well 2 of my friends arrived before the other three of us and ordered some appetizers. When I arrived the rest of my friends were just ordering their grub.

I ordered mine at least 5-10 minutes later.

well check this ^(*&^% out!

*They never brought the appetizers to the table after 30-45 minutes
    *They charged us for having water - I am not joking!
    *My entree came before 2 of the other entrees (which were ordered 5-10 min before mine)
    *Three of five entrees were cold (one of the warm ones was for the child, and the other was pho).
    ****Ohhh the entree's that were ordered before mine and came after mine were not even barely luke-warm. Literally they must have been left on the ready table and never taken to our table for 10-15 minutes.
    *They were rationing napkins!!!! SERIOUSLY WTH! Cant afford to let us have an extra napkin or two? *Shaking my head*
    *They charged us for several items that we did not order and we had to argue with them over the bill
    *When they got the bill correct, it took another 15 minutes to have them do a single credit card charge

Some other lovely observations on this place:
    *sticky tables and chairs
    *all of the chair-backs had fallen down and need to be pulled up (literally not giving any back support at all)
    *several other tables were also getting slow service and having a hard time gaining the wait staff's attention

Seriously this was a horrible experience and all of us detested how crappy everything was.

So I can not say any more loudly, DO NOT EAT HERE! DO NOT GO HERE! BOYCOTT THIS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE place. It was beyond bad.

And one other thing. This isn't just a random white guy ranting on a Vietnamese restaurant. The other 4 people I was with were all Vietnamese, and even more emphatic about the crappy service than I was!

4 people visited Banh Mi & Che Cali,