About Banks of the Seine:
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 92%Budget Travelers
- 71%Art & Design Lovers
- 70%Family Travelers
- 64%Outdoor Enthusiasts
User Reviews (96 Reviews)
- Banks of the SeineMember ofStudentsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 31, 2013
The pathways lining this iconic river may be the most lively part of the city on a sunny day. We seemed to always find a festival here.
- Banks of the SeineMember ofStudentsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Sep 29, 2013
The banks of the Seine are a great place to have a picnic while enjoying the beauty of the city. Parisians often start a picnic in the early evening in the sunshine and stay there late into the night…provided they don’t run out of red wine! Some of my favorite places to picnic are on the left bank behind île de la cite which gives you a beautiful view of the Notre Dame Cathedral and anywhere around Pont des Arts where you can see the Eiffel Tower sparking in the distance and watch the river boats float by. The left bank between the Musée D’Orsay and the Eiffel tower has also recently been transformed into an area full of cafés, picnic benches, gardens and playgrounds for children.
- Banks of the SeineAmbassadorMember ofStudentsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jul 04, 2012
On a nice spring or summer day tons of Parisians are here snacking or just drinking to enjoy the great weather. I highly suggest doing as the Parisians do. Wine, cheese, charcuteries and some bread will make a perfect picnic.
- Banks of the SeineMember ofStudentsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jan 05, 2014
Lovely walking through Paris anyways, but by the edge of the Seine, you really do get a picturesque scenery. Just be wary of many people trying to sell you merchandise and other stuff illegally!!
- Banks of the SeineAmbassador
- Banks of the SeineMember ofStudentsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Jul 05, 2012
Stroll along the banks and see the houseboats, people relaxing and the unique bridges from a different point of view. You can also take a river cruise which is not too exspensive and a night alternative evening activity.
- Banks of the SeineMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Feb 01, 2014
As soon as I arrived in Paris I headed straight towards the the famous river at it's center. Right through the center of the city it's a great place to walk along and take in the sites.
- Banks of the Seine