Banyan Tree Seychelles
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Banyan Tree SeychellesMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 5Jul 05, 2012
Incredibly luxurious and pretty, the only reason I'm not giving the Banyan Tree five stars, is because it's on the somewhat busy main island of Mahe and not on one of the more private, smaller islands nearby.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Banyan Tree SeychellesFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Do you have a really fat bank account? Banyan Tree Seychelles is for you. It's the ultimate tropical island fantasy come true with its perfect half-moon private beach. The pretty pool villas in french-creole colonial style are picture perfect. Stay at the beach walk up the cliff next to the hotel and enjoy complete privacy in a world of your own.
Excellent!75 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Room90% thought the view was good.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach is lovely. 86% of the guests liked it.
- Location84% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.