This is one of my favorite bars on the Sunset Strip. The bar itself is not huge, but is well segmented into two separate bars in two different rooms. The place gets crowded on weekends, but that is part of what makes it so fun.
Restaurants near Bar At Chateau Marmont
- 10.0 mi8171 West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.0 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont6 reviews
LOVE the old Hollywood glamour vibe. The Smoked Trout in Crispy Potatoes w/ crème fraiche & capers was my fave dish. There are nooks and crannies good for a romantic date but I also saw groups dining so it can definitely cater to both crowds. Will be back for sure!Popular with
- 20.12 mi8000 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA0.12 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont3 reviews
With all vegan choices, I've had almost everything on the menu and still have a hard time making up my mind. Meat eaters may be surprised to learn that everything here is truly vegan. The ranch has no dairy, the chicken and beef are plant based, and the desserts are delicious but cruelty free! The salads are my favorite healthy ...Popular with
- 30.18 mi
- 40.19 mi7994 Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90046, United States0.19 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont2 reviews
his is a little restaurant in a small shopping center on Sunset. Some friends and I walked in here for dinner not knowing that it was a pretty nice restaurant. The service was great and treated us very well even though I felt we were underdressed and sweaty from walking so much. All the food we ordered was delicious and ...
- 50.31 mi
- 60.75 mi2100 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900460.75 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont
#BeStuffed This is our ultimate favorite not-trying-too-hard, not-spending-too-much, feels-like-your-little-secret-though-it's-not spot. Hands down, the best (semi-affordable) date spot in town, though it may feel like overkill on Valentine's Day. We'd save it for a day Jen Garner hasn't been in a movie about. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 70.66 mi8447 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.66 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont9 reviews
Barney’s location combined with fact that the owner was apt to extend credit and occasionally give away food made the bar popular with people from all walks of life including artists, writers, and other celebrities. Older Hollywood actors like Clara Bow, Clark Gable, Errol Flynn, Judy Garland and Rita Hayworth were all regulars in their day. By the 1960s the ...Popular with
- 80.55 mi8288 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, California0.55 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont8 reviews
I came here for Drag Queen Bingo and had a blast, minus the fact that I couldn't hear half the numbers that were being called because the place is so loud. But that's really not the point, and as one drag queen told our table, "Honey, do you think I actually look at the bingo cards? Besides, if you're cheating ...Popular with
- 90.34 mi8371 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.34 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont9 reviews
I'd never been to a Rodeo bar before, so this was a revelation! It was fine for a quick visit to watch drunken guys and girls take on the bucking bronco. My biggest regret is that I visited a day after Bristol Palin had a bar brawl here. I can't believe that I missed that.Popular with
- 100.3 mi8351 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900690.3 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont
Grab a chili dog, some fries, or a burger in this old train car that is setup along the Sunset Strip. The food is pretty good, and they also have desserts worth mentioning.Popular with
- 110.61 mi8401 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.61 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont
Hugo's is an L.A. staple with fresh, healthy, organic food that will please the adults in your group, and an extensive kid's menu (and paper and crayons to play with at the table) to please the younger diners.Popular with
- 120.98 mi8611 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90069-4109, United States0.98 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont5 reviews
The closer one is just a couple of blocks away. Park on P3 and you will be right next to the elevator. Much better than the Studio City one- parking! THE ONE AT 8000 SUNSET!Popular with
- 130.99 mi7494 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.99 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont6 reviews
Get the 2x2x2! Delicious and fresh foods straight from local California farms. Their daily specials are great. I got the salmon plate. The ingredients were so fresh you can taste it in every bite!Popular with
- 140.78 mi8585 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 900690.78 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont
An LA staple, Mel's diner is located centrally on subset plaza near all the bars and clubs. It's open 24 hours a day, so you can go for breakfast, lunch, dinner or late night after partying feasting. The waitresses are dressed in cute old school diner costumes and are very sweet and friendly. The shakes are pretty killer as well ...Popular with
- 150.66 mi0.66 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont6 reviews
I enjoyed the food at this restaurant, as well as the tea service. The London Hotel is nice as a setting for this restaurant.Popular with
- 160.43 mi
- 170.75 mi945 North Fairfax Avenue, West Hollywood, CA0.75 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont6 reviews
Lena was a lovely waitress and her bubbly personality really got me excited to try their mimosa and bloody mary bar! Their extensive selections of bloody marys and mimosa were almost overwhelming but I thought it was such a smart idea to have all the different flavors to catch their audience's attention! I tried every single mimosa flavored they had ...
- 180.94 mi903 North La Cienega Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA0.94 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont
Nobu takes otherwise high quality fish and smothers it in truffle oil, aioli, or deep fries it. A very unwelcome and heavy American twist on Japanese favorites. The quality of the tempura is so low that it wouldn't be sold at the cheapest place in Tokyo -- heavy and greasy vs. light and flakey. The hamachi with Jalapeños was excellent. ...
- 190.75 mi2108 Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.75 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont4 reviews
The Canyon Country Market has been there since the days when Laurel Canyon first started hoppin’ (Mamma Cass, Jim Morrison, and Frank Zappa among others, once called Laurel Canyon their home, and likely frequented this market in the day. The market today is the quaint neighborhood market it’s always been, and has a great deli (we love their chicken salad). ...
- 200.91 mi801 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90046-7200, United States0.91 mi from Bar At Chateau Marmont4 reviews
Ah, yes. The viral trend of industrial-looking snooty coffee bars strikes again. The problem is, I really love this coffee. They'll even make you a cafe cubano, if you need a little sweetness in the a.m. And the pastries and pour-over brews are just as tasty. The huge downside is how long the lines are, and how slow the service ...Popular with