Hotels for Local Culture in Barbados
- Crane Beach | Bridgetown, BB 18079, BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Bridgetown hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I love this resort, service wise and the beach isThis is such a unique property. The hotel is perfect for honeymooners or those seeking a spectacular beach. The residences are...Popular with
- 2Silver Sands Beach | Beaumont House, Hastings, BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Hastings hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great relaxing time. Friendly staff. Felt like we owned the gorgeous beach on the hotel as no one was around for miles.Popular with
- 3Porters, BarbadosRanked #2 overall in Porters hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4Popular with
- 4Paynes Bay, BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Paynes Bay hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
This is super luxe. Has quite a snooty feel. The spa is awesome! One of the best massages I've had in a long time. Gorgeous beach w all the amenities....Popular with
- 5Enterprise Coast Rd, BarbadosRanked #2 overall in St Lawrence Gap hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
**ROMANTIC AND SWEET IN BARBADOS** Little Arches was a great find. The service staff was simply incredible. Soma, was WONDERFUL. She made sure we had bath towels, beach chairs, dinner...
- 62nd Street | Holetown, BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Rock Dundo hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Who Should Go: Couples and families Why: Many resorts keep you to themselves, but Mango Bay Resort wants to share you with Barbados. A friendly, small resort on the island’s...Popular with
- Worthing, BarbadosRanked #2 overall in Worthing hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
This is the sister Hotel that is right next to where I stayed the Blue Orchid. This part of the property is where the beach was and it was a...Popular with
- 8BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Long Bay hotels1 review
Its a lovely Hotel with restaurants and a wonderful history museum of this Caribbean Island. The beach is superb. I enjoyed the locals diving of the cliffs on the sea...Popular with
- Highway 7 | Worthing, BarbadosRanked #4 overall in Bridgetown hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
I just came back from a long weekend stay at the Blue Orchid. It's in a great location with it's own beach and boardwalk which I loved. The rooms have...
- Road View, Bridgetown, BarbadosRanked #6 overall in Bridgetown hotels1 review
This hotel has been replaced by Kings Beach Village villas.