Hotels for LGBT in Barbados
- 21BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Long Bay hotels1 review
Its a lovely Hotel with restaurants and a wonderful history museum of this Caribbean Island. The beach is superb. I enjoyed the locals diving of the cliffs on the sea...Popular with
- 22Mount Standfast, BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Mt Standfast hotels1 review
A hugely popular restaurant for lunch or dinner, just totally refurbished by its new ownerPopular with
- Highway 7 | Worthing, BarbadosRanked #4 overall in Bridgetown hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
I just came back from a long weekend stay at the Blue Orchid. It's in a great location with it's own beach and boardwalk which I loved. The rooms have...
- Vauxhall, BarbadosRanked #5 overall in Bridgetown hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Cuisine is heavily influenced by English culture. Beautiful water & sunsets. Hotel itself is under new ownership so light construction currently taking place. Excellent spa services!
- 25Dover, BarbadosRanked #5 overall in St Lawrence Gap hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Lovely all-inclusive hotel on the south shore of Barbados. Warm, turquoise water lapping onto a white sand beach. Nice pools and accommodations. Impressive customer service by hotel staff!
- Garrison Historic Area, Hastings, BarbadosRanked #3 overall in Hastings hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
- Speightstown | St. Peter, BarbadosRanked #2 overall in Speightstown hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
THIS HOTEL IS NOT WORTHY OF ANY STAR. IT'S NOT WORTHY OF BEING CALLED A HOTEL. THEY GO AS FAR AS DELETING YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THEIR "RESORT" WHICH IS...
- Road View, Bridgetown, BarbadosRanked #6 overall in Bridgetown hotels1 review
This hotel has been replaced by Kings Beach Village villas.
- 29Rockley | PO Box 73W, BarbadosRanked #7 overall in Bridgetown hotelsHotel Class: 4