Hotels for History Buffs in Barbados
Recommended for You
- 1BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Long Bay hotels1 review
Its a lovely Hotel with restaurants and a wonderful history museum of this Caribbean Island. The beach is superb. I enjoyed the locals diving of the cliffs on the sea...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Needham's Point | St. Michael, Bridgetown BB 11000, BarbadosRanked #3 overall in Bridgetown hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great beach. Good facilities. Fantastic staff. Fine location definitely worth considering.Popular with
- 3Silver Sands Beach | Beaumont House, Hastings, BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Hastings hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Great relaxing time. Friendly staff. Felt like we owned the gorgeous beach on the hotel as no one was around for miles.Popular with
- 4Porters, BarbadosRanked #2 overall in Porters hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4Popular with
- 5Enterprise Coast Rd, BarbadosRanked #2 overall in St Lawrence Gap hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
**ROMANTIC AND SWEET IN BARBADOS** Little Arches was a great find. The service staff was simply incredible. Soma, was WONDERFUL. She made sure we had bath towels, beach chairs, dinner...
- Sunset Crest, BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Holetown hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3Popular with
- 7St. James, Porters BB24051 , BarbadosRanked #3 overall in Porters hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5Popular with
- Worthing, BarbadosRanked #2 overall in Worthing hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
This is the sister Hotel that is right next to where I stayed the Blue Orchid. This part of the property is where the beach was and it was a...Popular with
- Highway 7 | Worthing, BarbadosRanked #4 overall in Bridgetown hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
I just came back from a long weekend stay at the Blue Orchid. It's in a great location with it's own beach and boardwalk which I loved. The rooms have...
- 10Holetown, BarbadosRanked #3 overall in Holetown hotelsHotel Class: 4Popular with