Things to do near Barbados
- 048 reviews
Wonderful place to go home to. Christ Church is the place to be for nightlife
Nearby Things to do
- 4East Coast Road, Bathsheba BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Bathsheba things to doDistance: 1.1 mi9 reviews
Totally chill out in real Old Caribbean style. Bathsheba is a step back in time. Atlantic rollers crash on huge rock formations. Walk the beach. Sit in the tide pools....Popular with
- 5West coast of the island, Holetown BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Holetown things to doDistance: 1.1 mi8 reviews
Relax on the beach in Holetown during the day. Take a cool rum punch and watch the sun go down over the Caribbean sea in the evening. Enjoy the many...Popular with
- 6Sweet Vale, BarbadosRanked #3 overall in Holetown things to doDistance: 2.4 mi3 reviews
A vast array of orchids are on display from all parts of the world. This garden overlooks the sugar cane fields of the St. George and St. John parishes. It...
- 8Coastal Road, Bathsheba BarbadosRanked #2 overall in Bathsheba things to doDistance: 1.8 mi2 reviews
This is the top surfing location in Barbados for experienced surfers.Located on the dramatic east coast in the village of Bathsheba.Nice restaurants near by.A must for surfers and all visitors...Popular with
- 10Foster Hall, BarbadosRanked #4 overall in Bathsheba things to doDistance: 1.9 mi2 reviews
This mature rain forest is located in the lush Scotland District and has spectacular views of the east coast.