Restaurants for History Buffs in Barbados
- 2Shermans, Speightstown BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Speightstown restaurants7 reviews
My favourite restaurant. It is right by the sea so had a really beautiful view out over the turquoise Caribbean - I prefer lunch time for that reason. Booking is...
- 3Skeetes HillRanked #2 overall in Christ Church restaurants4 reviews
Champers Restaurant is one of the most popular spots on the South Coast for fine dining with gorgeous views of the Caribbean Sea. It's just a 10 minute stroll from...Popular with
- 4St. Lawrence Gap, Oistins BarbadosRanked #3 overall in Christ Church restaurants3 reviews
This restaurant has changed hands and is now a Greek restaurant OPA
- 5Lushlife Nature Resort, Barbados BarbadosRanked #1 overall in Bridgetown restaurants
Amazing views to enjoy whilst drinking a cocktail. It isn't easy to find, but there are little signs pinned to telegraph poles which you can follow. We have eaten there,...
- 7Bridgetown, BarbadosRanked #4 overall in Christ Church restaurants2 reviews
Great atmosphere and spectacular location. The service was really good, the owner is there making sure everyone is having a great time. The food was delicious.