Barcelo Puerto Vallarta
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Barcelo Puerto VallartaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 25, 2013
This is a great All-Inclusive Resort If you are a beach person!!
The rooms are good and because they used to be condos can comfortably accomodate families.
The resort is not near the town but is totally self contained.
It is on Playa De Mismaloya Beach and surrounded by jungle.
I have been to Puerto Vallarta several times and this part of the city is like a little slice of heaven!Recommended for:
- Barcelo Puerto VallartaJul 05, 2012
We stayed here about 2 years ago and loved it. The rooms and facilities are great, the buffet was wonderful. The only down side is the location. The beach is small and the only place to go for walks is along the highway which is not very pleasant. We would defiantly go back again for a sit by the pool and soak up the sun vacation.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Mediocre34 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 70%.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 60%, the facilities were new enough.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- FoodFood is delicious.
- LocationTerrific location.