Hotels for History Buffs in Barcelona
Recommended for You
- Calle Sant Sever, 5, 08002 Barcelona, SpainRanked #15 overall in Barcelona hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Walk into the Neri and you’ll feel like you’ve gone back in time. This is a gorgeous, boutique hotel in the heart of the Gothic Quarter, tucked away in Plaza...Popular with
- La Rambla, 109, 08002 Barcelona, SpainRanked #20 overall in Barcelona hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Centrally located, beautiful rooftop restaurant, wonderful rooftop pool, relaxing basement pool, awesome spa amenities, delicious breakfast spread, comfortable rooms, outstanding service, Hotel 1898 is all of the above and more....Popular with
- Passeig de Gracia 132, 08008 Barcelona, SpainRanked #12 overall in Barcelona hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Designed by one of the most celebrated sons of the Catalan Modernista movement, architect Lluis Domènech i Montaner (try saying that after a few Cavas), Casa Fuster scintillates like a...Popular with
- Placa de la Rosa dels Vents, 1, 08039 Barcelona, SpainRanked #1 overall in Barcelona hotels22 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Loved everything about it! This hotel is fantastic!Popular with
- Pau Claris 150, 08009 Barcelona, SpainRanked #7 overall in Barcelona hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
a 5 star hotel, with the nicest sheets i ever had...Portuguese linen...very nice. good amenities, modern art, nice pool on the roof with bar. but....you either have noise of the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Marina 19-21, 08005 Barcelona, SpainRanked #2 overall in Barcelona hotels12 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Beautiful, modern hotel considered one of the best (highest end) in Barcelona. Rooms were fantastic but location is not the best for exploring the city as you're out by the...Popular with
- Via Laietana 30, 8003 Barcelona, SpainRanked #5 overall in Barcelona hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
“Grand Hotel Central” Apr 5, 2012 hunter22 The Grand Hotel Central is in a great location that is right by the El Born district which is the hot food &...Popular with
- 8Davinyo 39, 08002 Barcelona, SpainRanked #115 overall in Barcelona hotels1 review
Oldest part of Barcelona lovely to get lost in these maze of streetsPopular with
- 9Ferran, 2, Ciutat Vella, 08001 BarcelonaRanked #109 overall in Barcelona hotels1 review
For the price of around 75 Euros per night, its very comptemporary and comfortable place to stay around the Ramblas. The Ramblas Suites are a 10 minute walk from the...
- 10Carrer De Girona 85, Barcelona, SpainRanked #105 overall in Barcelona hotels1 review
Quirky and fun seven-room B&B set in a Modernista building. It's the latest venture from entrepreneur Moti Erdeapel, who started with a B&B in Rome and later branched out into...