- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!771 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food96% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room89% were happy with the bathroom.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 58%, the facilities were new enough.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Hotel Barocco features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and currency exchange. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Other property amenities at this Beaux Arts property include complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Business services and tour assistance are available. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2010.
There are 41 guestrooms at Hotel Barocco. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature phones, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. 26 inch LCD televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in February 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: EUR 3 per person, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.