Barona Valley Ranch Resort & Casino
Member Reviews (4)
- Barona Valley Ranch Resort & CasinoMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewAug 29, 2012
It's a casino with no alcohol (but I think you can still get booze at the restaurants, etc.). I have been told that there are safety reasons for no alcohol in the casino (because the road you have to drive to get here is narrow, possibly dangerous, especially when raining). I don't know if it's true, but it's something to consider.
I've played here a few times, it seems like a normal casino. We also stayed here and I have to say I was impressed with our room. It had a very large bathroom with both a tub and shower, a view, and overall was in very good condition. The resort is a great place to walk around. They have several walking paths and it's a really pretty place to take a relaxing stroll. In fact, that was my favorite part of the trip!
Very Good!332 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Room100% thought the view was good.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 88% satisfied guests.
- Ambiance85% were fond of the entertainment options.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.