Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 91%History Buffs
- 86%Family Travelers
- 84%Art & Design Lovers
- 68%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 59%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (45)Write a review
- Bateaux ParisiensMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Jan 30, 2014
Viewing Paris from the river perspective is something different and really worth the trip. Most of them leave from the Eiffel Tower, go around the Notre Dame and all the way back to the Statue of Liberty. You get an audiotour with history of all the bridges, buildings and events that happened on the river bank.Recommended for:
- Bateaux ParisiensMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Jan 30, 2014
I would highly recommend going on a boat trip along the Siene River in Paris. Some might decry it as being touristy, but regardless, it's a lovely way to see the city, especially when the sun sets at night and the Eiffel Tower lights up in a dazzling ray of sparkles.Recommended for:
- Bateaux ParisiensMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14Jan 30, 2014
I tried both the daytime and night time river cruise and both have their advantages. At night though, due to the cities famous illuminations, the sight is more dramatic.Recommended for:
- Bateaux ParisiensMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Jan 30, 2014
The Seine is great but these tourist monstrosities are both pleasant (for the views) and gut wrenching (because of the endless tourist chatter and smell of reinforced Aquanet).Recommended for:
- Bateaux ParisiensApr 28, 2013
Definitely a must if you're visiting Paris! About an hour after we put our things in the apartment, we went out for a sunset cruise on the Sienne. It was stunning and so much fun! Also, you can buy a 2€ bottle of wine from the grocery and share it while you're on the boat. That's what we did!
- Bateaux ParisiensMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Mar 31, 2013
Typical tourist activity to do, but "les bateaux mouches" are a great way to see the city and taken it its breathtaking architecture and iconic landmarks. It is breath of fresh air than being stuck underground on the metro!
- Bateaux ParisiensMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersFoodiesJan 30, 2014
Instead of walking all over the place, take a boat cruise to orient yourself to the city with a Seine boat tour. You'll get to see many of the main sites and get a quick ride to the Eiffel Tower.
- Bateaux ParisiensAmbassador
- Bateaux Parisiens