Bauer Il Palazzo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Bauer Il PalazzoMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJun 22, 2013
The most perfectly situated luxury hotel in Venice. A stone's throw from the Piazza San Marco an along the main drag of shops on the land side while having some of the best views of the Grand Canal on the water side. Upscale service, and a fabulous outdoor terrace on the canal are perfect in summertime.
Excellent!376 reviews across the web.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Room94% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building93% loved the terrace.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Bauer Il Palazzo include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and secretarial services are available. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in 1999.
There are 44 guestrooms at Bauer Il Palazzo. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. A nightly turndown service is offered.