- 1Avenida Barceló, Bavaro, Dominican Republic6 reviews
Soles has been around for 11 years. Its one of the few spots with beach that is visited by locals and tourists every week. Restaurant was recently renovated, nice bar, nice Mojito and great beach atmosphere. Its around 20 minutes away from Cap Cana. I like going for dinner on weekends. Saturday and Sunday its very full. Beach is fantastic.Popular with
- 2Av Alemania y juan Bosch el cortesito, Local 10, Hotel Bravo Mare, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
We were referred to Pastratas by a friend, and were thrilled with the food, service, and how clean the restaurant was, which is not the norm in the D.R. We also found the prices very affordable. The owner, Sr. Hernna, even said he would make special requests if we gave him prior notice. Definitely a must visit if you are ...
- 4Avenida Barcelo, Bávaro, Dominican Republic4 reviews
- 6Los Corales3 reviews
A cute Italian restaurant just two blocks from the Condo. We love to eat upstairs with the fans and the ocean breezes.Popular with
- 7Bavaro Dominican Republic, Dominican Republic2 reviews
Great service, Nice wine, Good prices, and great Italian food.
- 8Avenida Barceló, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic1 review
Very big menu, good food, good prices. Open every day and always many people. Nice for weekends.Popular with
- 9Avenida Alemania, Bávaro, Dominican Republic1 review