Bay Front Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre771 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- BeachWonderful beach. 99% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 72% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include audio visual equipment. This is a smoke free property.
There are 38 guestrooms at Bay Front Inn Santa Cruz. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- City/local tax: US$ 1 per room, per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 20
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.