Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary ResortJul 04, 2012
Disney made a nice addition to The Contemporary utilizing the space where some of the garden rooms once existed.
For DVC members, it's nice that this location requires a key to open the front door and that it has it's own mail pool instead of having to go over to the main pool belonging to The Contemporary resort.
The design is appealing and it's less than a 10 minute walk over to the entrance of Magic Kingdom.
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary ResortMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory BuffsAdventure TravelersJul 04, 2012
This hotel/resort has one of the premier locations among Disney "on-property" hotels. The monorail actually travels through the main building of the Contemporary. Bay Lake Tower seems to be mostly time-share units, but they can be booked like the rest of the hotel. The contemporary has a nice size pool with water slides as well as a character breakfast. You can see the Magic Kingdom from some of the rooms as well. There are shops and an arcade on property as well. The California Grill restaurant on the top floor has some great food and a great view of the Magic Kingdom Wishes Firework Display (the speakers play the soundstrack as well).
Excellent!95 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 95%.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Restaurant90% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 86%.
- Hotel Building72% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool