Bay Plaza Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!894 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building81% thought the facilities needed updating.
- Hotel77% thought it was clean.
- FoodTasty food.
Dining options at The Bay Plaza Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is
There are 76 guestrooms at The Bay Plaza Hotel. Guestrooms have city, mountain, or water views. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have free movie channels. Rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark
Qualmark assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 3 star plus.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room