138 Avenida Menendez, St Augustine, Florida 32084, USA
See Room Choices:
Member Reviews (1)
- Bayfront InnMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5First to ReviewNov 14, 2013
Very nice hotel with beautiful rooms near the Bridge of Lions. Location is great, the room was clean and the lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. One of the best hotels on our roundtrip in Florida!
Good!344 reviews across the web.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food91% were happy with the price.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
Located in the city's oldest historic district, known as "Old Town," dating back to 1572. The centerpiece of the Bayfront Inn is the Rodriguez House, a First Spanish Period building built by Royal Decree of the King of Spain. All 33 deluxe rooms and three suites are non-smoking. Amenities include free WiFi, complimentary daily newspaper, free on-site parking for guests, access to a computer, and an outdoor pool. Every rooms is air-conditioned with cable TV, telephone with voicemail, iron and ironing board, alarm clock radio, hairdryer, and coffeemaker. Refrigerators in select rooms.