Bayside Inn at the Wharf - Pacific Hotels
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre449 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room67% complained about the bathroom.
- Food51% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is ok.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Bayside Inn at the Wharf features multilingual staff, self parking, and coffee in the lobby.
There are 25 guestrooms at Bayside Inn at the Wharf. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in March 2008. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 15 per night
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk