Vacation rentals near Be Our Special Guest at the Diamond near the Tel Aviv Port and Very Central

Top Hotels in Tel Aviv

Average price per night

Rental size

Clear Filters
List your property on HomeAway
    0.76 miBig and design 2BDR HaYarkon street

Big and design 2BDR HaYarkon street

0.76 mi from Be Our Special Guest at the Diamond near the Tel Aviv Port and Very Central

New and young Apartment on the 2rd floor (building has an no elevator): A big living room, 1 bedrooms with Queen size bed and 1 bedrooms with King size bed and also a lovely balcony total 120 sqm. The apartment is fully furnished including kitchen facilities, AC, free Wi-Fi, LCD, DVD, cables, washing & drying machine clean linens and towels.

From our partner

1.75 miThis Luxury 3 beds 2 bath apartment!!!

This Luxury 3 beds 2 bath apartment!!!

1.75 mi from Be Our Special Guest at the Diamond near the Tel Aviv Port and Very Central

I am very happy that I decided to rent this apartment. I travel to Israel every year and I normally stay in apartments, rather than hotels. The apartment itself was in perfect conditions. Everything looks new and it was big enough to accommodate a...

3.3 miAndromeda Hills Luxury Apartment

Andromeda Hills Luxury Apartment

3.3 mi from Be Our Special Guest at the Diamond near the Tel Aviv Port and Very Central

24 hours guarded community. quite secluded in the center of Jaffa walking distance to the water and the famous Tel Aviv beach. Amazing sun set right form your balcony.