User Reviews (1 Review)
- Beacci TornabuoniMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesFirst to ReviewJul 10, 2013
Reasonably priced for such a posh address, right on Florence's answer to Bond St., Via Tornabuoni, this hotel is almost hidden on the top floors of an unassuming small palazzo. And the feel when you walk in is a home away from home. Rooms are varied in size and decor, some rooms are more elegant then others, but all are comfortable and the setting is cozy. Most have period Tuscan furnishings, and a couple rooms even have frescos. But the main find of this hotel is splendid rooftop garden used in the summer months. A little oasis.
Outstanding!1009 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building95% loved the terrace.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Bar and Beverages77% loved the hot beverages.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 68% of guests had positive things to say about it.
About Beacci Tornabuoni:
Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci features a bar/lounge, an elevator (lift), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Room service is available during limited hours. Wedding services and tour assistance are
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars.