Beach House at Hermosa Beach
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Beach House at Hermosa BeachMember ofFamily TravelersBusiness TravelersLuxury TravelersNov 07, 2012
My favorite hotel in the South Bay. The only beach front hotel in the area, and just a few steps from the Pier/Bike Rental/Shops/Restaurants/Bars. Every room is a suite with fireplace, sitting area, mini fridge. http://bit.ly/Qp6K92
- Beach House at Hermosa BeachMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
A nice hotel with an awesome location on the Strand in Hermosa. My friends took me here for my bachelorette party, and we had a really nice, spacious suite. Don't necessarily expect it to be quiet if you're on the ground floor in particular (the boardwalk is right there), but the location on the beach near so many restaurants, bars and shops is pretty great.
Excellent!455 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location99% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- BeachWonderful beach. 97% of the guests loved it.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room82% thought the view was good.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.