Beach Place Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre993 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet97% thought it was a great value.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 94%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachWonderful beach. 91% of the guests loved it.
- PriceGreat price. 87% satisfied guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 2.0 star property offers a technology helpdesk and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 53 guestrooms at Beach Place Miami. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and voice mail. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves, hair dryers, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
- Onsite parking is free for guests only for the duration of their stay.
- This multi story property does not have elevators.