Located in Concourse D at Miami International Airport, Beaudevin is a welcoming wine bar with an impressive wine list, cozy atmosphere and great food. In fact, you'll forget you're at the airport, so be sure to keep an eye on your time. They're even open for breakfast. Mimosa & hand-crafted bagel, anyone?
Restaurants near Beaudevin
- 10.71 mi
- 23.1 miVersailles Restaurant, 3555 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135-41963.1 mi from Beaudevin28 reviews
Versailles Restaurant offers delicious & authentic Cuban cuisine! Get a Cuban sandwich or a Cuban specialty such as the roasted pork. They also have delicious appetizers such as plantain chips and empanadas. If you want a taste of Havana on the go, grab a pastry or empanada at their to-go window just outside their restaurant. For dessert or a delicious ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 33.75 mi3252 Coral Way, Miami, FL 331453.75 mi from Beaudevin
We had a layover in Miami and luckily Sergio's opens early. Their empanadas are awesome and their breakfast sandwich that we had was big enough to share. We had almost seven hours so we ended up busing it back from the restaurant. If you have the time I would take the bus because it's much cheaper than the cab.
- 44.83 mi2550 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL4.83 mi from Beaudevin11 reviews
Great place! It's really cool. Great piantings on the wall and a really funny environment. Food is good: the best choice should be many different dishes to share! All around art galleries. You could also eat outside just in the Middle of Wynwood walls!Popular withTrendstersDesignLGBT
- 54.75 mi
- 64.45 mi
- 71.82 mi2890 Sw 27th Ave, Coconut Grove, FL 331331.82 mi from Beaudevin
Really good Cuban food at pretty reasonable prices. They also have some Spanish food on the menu. One of the restaurants I like to frequent when I'm in coconut grove. The portions are big and the Flan is delicious.
- 83.36 mi
- 94.83 mi2390 Northwest 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33127, United States4.83 mi from Beaudevin3 reviews
Amazing coffee shop and roaster that has a great selection of single origin coffees with multiple preparation options. I haven't found another cafe that really compares to it in the city.Popular withTrendsters
- 103.34 mi
- 113.9 mi1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 331343.9 mi from Beaudevin
Sunday in Fontana's stunning courtyard, the extravagant buffet features numerous delicacies, such as caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats, fresh omelettes, pastas, sushi and more. Brunch culminates with a wall of desserts. Also featuring live entertainment, the grand Sunday Champagne Brunch combines European flair, Latin exuberance and Miami’s very own tropical style.
- 123.33 mi2928 Northwest 17th Avenue, Miami, FL3.33 mi from Beaudevin2 reviews
Roast pig was never as glorious as at this bare-bones pit stop in Allapattah, a historically Cuban enclave west of the city’s Design District. Line up with the cops for a superlative pan con lechón (chopped-pork sandwich) served on warm Cuban bread.
- 134.83 miMiami Beach, Florida, USA4.83 mi from Beaudevin2 reviews
Pizza + Street Art
- 141.95 miEl Palacio De Los Jugos, 5721 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 331261.95 mi from Beaudevin2 reviews
On the edge of Miami's Little Havana neighborhood, this open-air market is the place where locals get together and gossip over a plate of pork with black beans and rice with a shot of fresh-pressed sugar cane juice. Watch the guy whack the heads off fresh coconuts, or order up a tropical fruit batido. Worth a detour for the atmosphere ...Popular withBudgetLocalFoodies
- 151.3 mi
- 164.93 mi
- 171.29 mi
- 183.42 mi321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL3.42 mi from Beaudevin
Large floor area, dark walls and furnishing, dimly lit - a run-of-the-mill attempt to simulate Old World luxury. The menu is primarily seafood. The preparation was ordinary. The service was mildly inattentive but forgiven because of the server's friendly personality.Popular withBusiness
- 193.75 mi2255 Northwest 87th Avenue, Miami, FL, United States3.75 mi from Beaudevin2 reviews
Good food! Large portions. Recommend the ribs and corn bread. American style food. Good to go as a family outing.Popular withFamiliesBudget
- 204.4 mi2101 Southwest 22nd Street, Miami, FL, United States4.4 mi from Beaudevin2 reviews
Amazing tapas and excellent service in an off the beaten path location. Xixon's traditional Basque fare is simply exquisite. I love love love the huevo relleno de bonito con caviar, a hardboiled egg filled with white tuna and caviar. it's like a deviled egg on steroids. the quality of meats and cheese is authentic and excellent, and the bacon wrapped ...Popular withFoodies