Phone:01 53 36 86 86
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Garage
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 97%Budget Travelers
- 68%Art & Design Lovers
- 61%Family Travelers
- 59%Nightlife Lovers
- 59%Local Culture
User Reviews (4 Reviews)
- Beaumarchais HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Nov 26, 2013
Colorful, well-priced, young- feeling, fun, and in a great location, the hotel Beaumarchais is really the perfect place for young travelers. The rooms are quite small but visually fun and colorful, the people at the reception are very accommodating and cool, and the neighborhood is one of the most up-and-coming and trendy in Paris (Oberkampf).
- Beaumarchais HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesVegetarian+ 5Nov 12, 2013
This hotel has very quirky, colorful decoration, however it feels more like a youth hostel than a proper hotel. The location is great, next to the metro Filles du Calvaire in Rue Oberkampf. Oberkampf is known for its bohemian flair, cheap drinks and gritty dive bars. If this is your scene, I recommend this hotel. You can reach the shopping and restaurants in Marais easily by walking from here. Overall I think the hotel is a bit on the pricey side considering the level of comfort.
- Beaumarchais HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Oct 05, 2013
Located just on the edge of the Marais district, this quirky and brightly colored hotel is great for those of you looking to save some extra money for shopping. From the moment you walk through the doors you feel welcomed by the friendly staff and the hotel’s hot pink, yellow, purple, orange and lime green walls and furnishings can’t help but make you smile. The location is great as it is also a short distance away from Oberkampf and the Canal St. Martin and there is a large grocery store nearby. Breakfast is 10 Euros extra and can be eaten in the dining area that extends out into the small courtyard up until as late as noon (great for people like me who like to sleep in)!
Very Good!510 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok. Only 64% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel62% thought it was rather dirty.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 60% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food56% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
About Beaumarchais Hotel:
Hotel Beaumarchais features an elevator (lift). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet