Restaurants near Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach
- 410.94 mi
- 420.99 mi0.99 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach
So my friend, a third year med student, thought it would be a brilliant idea for me to join her at Balans for happy hour two days after my tonsilectemy operation. Let's just say the word "no" is not in my vocabulary, so naturally I said, "sure why not". She assures me it will kill any unwanted bacteria. I did ...Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 430.83 mi
- 440.99 mi
- 450.94 mi
- 460.83 mi0.83 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach
Just like the sun, the sand, and the sea in Miami Beach -- Gelateria Parmalat is seriously addictive. Weeks after our trip, I'm still thinking about the amazing gelato we experienced. On the hottest and most humid day of our stay, my girlfriends and I decided to take a stroll in search of something to cool us down. We were ...
- 470.78 mi0.78 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
Menu looked interesting so we requested an outside table. Our server Henry was personable, very knowledgeable about the menu, and answered our questions honestly. He recommended a fabulous Malbec. Try the Buratta appetizer! Hubby enjoyed the planked salmon. My chicken "under a brick" was so good but I couldn't finish it--it could easily have served 2 people. And to top ...
- 480.57 mi0.57 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
The vibe here is simply divine. Once you step inside the patio, you'll feel like a king in a Tuscan villa. You'll be enchanted before you even taste the food, which is excellent. For discerning taste buds, you could easily watch your soul leave your body after trying the soup. I wasn't sure what anything was, nor could I pronounce ...
- 490.95 mi
- 500.28 mi
- 510.91 mi
- 520.69 mi0.69 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
Could quite possibly be the best coffee & espresso in Miami Beach! Across the street from the Hotel of South Beach (ocean-front building). It's a small little place, so be on the look-out for it. Had it not been recommended to us by hotel staff, we would never had tried it. Just goes to show that locals are important sources ...
- 530.69 mi0.69 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
- 540.95 mi0.95 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
organic, cold-pressed juices, superfood smoothies, cleanses and raw + vegan foods. Get the Acai-bowl!
- 550.97 mi0.97 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
i like the pop over and the tuna tartare
- 560.8 mi0.8 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
Kilwin's is on Lincoln Rd, a popular strip for many restaurants and shopping. It is a great stop. The fudge and ice cream are homemade here. The fudge is good--not mind-blowing, but good. The ice cream though...oh la la...so delicious! My girlfriends and I had to come back twice. Delicious flavors: mint, coconut chocolate, cherry.
- 570.89 mi0.89 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
It doesn't matter whether you're sporty or intellectual. At Lucky Strike Lanes it's all about good times and making a fool of yourself. Whether it's gutter balls or strikes, it's a good excuse for drinking with friends and munching on greasy bar food. Even if you're bad at bowling, you'll still have fun trying, plus it's something different than all ...Popular withTrendstersNightlife
- 580.93 mi
- 590.79 mi0.79 mi from Beautiful Art Deco Studio - Across Beach1 review
I'm a huge fan of great craft beer and Zeke's has a humongous selection (over 200 different beers). The best part is EVERY beer is $4.00! That is a great price for anywhere, let alone in the heart of south beach! The majority of their selection are bottled beers. However, they do have several beers on tap, and they offer ...
- 600.79 mi