Restaurants near Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem
- 10.23 mi5 Solomon St, Jerusalem 91316 Israel0.23 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem
Meaning "Those Were the Days," Tmol Shilshom is is a fantastic cafe/restaurant/bookstore in the heart of Jerusalem, where you can easily spend hours catching up with friends or pouring through a good book over some fantastic food and beverages. And you won't be the only one reading here - several of the country's most well known authors have read from ...Popular with
- 20.25 mi
- 30.19 mi
- 40.21 mi2 Shivtei Israel, Jerusalem, Israel0.21 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem1 review
The food is good; the views are spectacular. The outside eating area on the top level offers unsurpassed views of Old and new Jerusalem.Popular with
- 50.14 mi3 Horkanos St, Jerusalem 94235 Israel0.14 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem1 review
One of the better choices in Jerusalem mainly for its theatrical quality. Over the years its owner Ilan Sibony has hosted high profile guests from Jacques Chirac and Silvio Berlusconi to Giorgio Armani. Like me, they were seeking something a little different in a city which offers painfully little when it comes to culinary adventure. The Moorish decor makes for ...
- 60.75 mi
- 70.54 mi
- 80.55 miשמואל הנגיד 12, Jerusalem, Israel0.55 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem3 reviews
simply great place. great food.Popular with
- 90.63 mi
- 100.89 miדרך חברון 11, Jerusalem, Israel0.89 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem3 reviewsPopular with
- 110.31 mi
- 120.35 mi23 Ben Yehuda St, Jerusalem 63804 Israel0.35 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem1 review
There are any number of places in Jerusalem where freshly squeezed juices are available. Orange, grapefruit, pomegranate - you name it, they have it. We loved this place not only because of its selection and closeness to our hotel but by our second trip the person serving us remembered us and what we had our first time.Popular with
- 130.76 mi
- 140.27 mi3, HaTsanhanim (Paratroopers) road, Jerusalem, 91204, Israel0.27 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem1 review
Good restaurants are hard to come by in Jerusalem and this one on the ground floor of the Notre Dame of Jerusalem Center is where you'd least expect it. Spanish chef Rodrigo Gonzalez presides over a menu which offers lot of fish and meat options, though portions are a bit on the small side. More of an event restaurant to ...
- 151.35 miHebron Road1.35 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem
This is a great restaurant if you are a first time tourist in the city and want to enjoy the view of the old city while enjoying good food and wine. This place use to be "Cacao" and is located inside the sinimatek building just above "Gey ben hinom".
- 161.15 miMuristan Bazaar, 64 Aftimos St, Jerusalem1.15 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem1 review
Set in the center of the Old City, the Papa Andreas offering amazing views of the city from its rooftop; the Dome of the Rock and the Temple Mount are especially striking from afar. A standard international menu including Middle Eastern, grilled meats, pasta, salads, and pizza is offered. Service is continually friendly.
- 173.8 miהמעיין 1, Jerusalem, Israel3.8 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem2 reviews
The food is good. The acoustics inside is horrible, the place isn't too clean. Waiters aren't very attentive. Prices are high even in Tel Aviv standards - 13 Shekels for a 330ml bottle of coke. Atmosphere is loud and nervous.
- 182.33 mi
- 191.35 mi1 Ben Sira Street, Jerusalem Israel1.35 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem1 review
- 201.41 miEmek Refaim 42, Jerusalem, Israel1.41 mi from Beautiful Studio in Central Jerusalem1 review
An institution in Jerusalem since the 1960s (though more recently at this new location in the German Colony) serving up Yemenite-influenced dishes. And the name means Magic Carpet, by the way.