Beck's Motor Lodge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Beck's Motor LodgeMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellnessFirst to ReviewFeb 08, 2014
Be forewarned: this is no luxury hotel. It's a bare-bones motel whose main attraction is its location (right where the Castro meets the Mission and downtown, which also is a huge transit center) and its price. Famed for being a place for out-of-town gay men stay the night - or an hour - after clubbing in the Castro, it's also frequented by savvy travelers for whom location and price is more important than luxury. Case in point? This is where my parents stay when they visit me.
Good!402 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 94%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Internet91% thought it was a great value.
- FoodTasty food. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 67% of guests gave positive comments.